Well actually there is no “beginning” about it… I had all my Christmas stuff put up the weekend before Thanksgiving. Poor Michael was sick that weekend and spent most of Saturday upstairs in bed. When he came down Sunday morning he said, “Holy crap, our house threw up Christmas”. I’m sure you can gather that he doesn’t love the trees (I have 3) as much as I do, and he wasn’t thrilled about them going up so early either. But I told him I didn’t have a choice. We always go home for Thanksgiving and it’s a tradition to set up the tree the day after. But now that home is in a different state, our tree(s) would have had to be put off until we got home and likely a weekend even later because we both worked all week. This year I didn’t want to wait.
And probably most funny about everything up is that Dudley knows exactly which of my decorations sing, dance, and make noise. He makes the rounds between them all and barks until I turn them on. By the time he’s done it sounds like a freakin carnival in here with a zillion different songs going at the same time, but it’s pretty funny how much he likes it. This is a video of him singing along with my favorite Dancing Christmas Men… HAHA.
I’m glad my dog is enjoying the season as much as I am… Now if I could only finish my shopping…
Happy Christmas to you all! Hope you are enjoying the season and all the joy it brings…
No comments:
Post a Comment