Friday, April 15, 2011
Starting a Blog
Facebook is… well it’s Facebook. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the photos, status updates, Farmville requests, check in spots, and the rest of the random clutter that floods facebook as much as the next girl. But, I thought why not jump on the “Blogspot Bandwagon” and try the blog thing? What could be better than place for pictures, stories, family updates, new findings, and info on our new life in Oregon without character limits? In reality now that Michael and I are settling into our home and life in Oregon I thought it might be fun to document the things we are doing, learning, and loving in hopes that maybe in the future we could look back on the memories and smile. I am not guaranteeing that you will want to read what I write. I can’t say it won’t be flooded with what seems to be daily Dudley Doodle doozies from our sweet but handful of a dog. And I’m not promising that there won’t be many stories about sports and how our lives revolve around them. But hopefully it will be a way for our family and friends in other states, and even those close, to be able to keep up with what’s going on in the Feuling household if they so chose. So here goes…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment